Helping You Grow And Prosper
From quality seed portfolios to custom applications of fertilizers and crop protection products, Hi-Line Cooperative’s agronomy division provides the products, service and support you need to maximize your farm’s productivity.
We aren’t the only co-op that provides these services, but we have an experienced team of agronomy professionals that is unmatched when it comes to learning about your operation and helping you improve your farm’s profitability. They constantly go above and beyond to help you get the most out of your crop inputs by offering agronomy solutions such as soil sampling, field mapping and variable rate technology.
We have five agronomy centers located in Elsie, Grant, Brule, Wallace and Sutherland to ensure that our quality products and services are always available to meet your production needs in Southwestern Nebraska. Please read on to learn more about our product portfolios and service offerings, and give us a call to start realizing your operation’s fullest potential.
We provide a wide range of agronomic services at Hi-Line Cooperative, including the following:
- Custom fertilizer applications (flat or variable rate treatments)
- Dry and liquid fertilizers
- Top-dress urea and AMS custom applications
- Pre-plant, side dress and in-season micronutrients
- Our own line of Hi-Line Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers
- Complete line of plant nutrition products from WinField® United and others
- Soil sampling (conventional and grid samples)
- Custom crop protection applications
- Soybean and wheat seed treatments performed at our Wallace location
- Precision agronomy strategies to help you get the most out of your crop inputs
Seed ProductsHi-Line Cooperative proudly sells and supports corn and soybeans from the DeKalb® seed portfolio, along with CROPLAN® brand wheat. Our seed specialists excel at matching the right hybrids and varieties for each field to help farmers make the most of every acre.
Call your local agronomy sales representative for more information.
It’s important to protect your investment after selecting the seed varieties for your fields. We take a lot of pride in our seed treatment capabilities at Hi-Line Cooperative. Located at our Wallace, NE agronomy location, we can apply Acceleron® and Warden® CX seed treatments and Optimize® XC inoculant on soybeans and Warden® Cereals on wheat.
As your local source for dry and liquid fertilizers in Southwestern Nebraska, Hi-Line Cooperative offers a full line of crop nutrient products to help your crops stay healthy and optimize their yield potential. We have dry fertilizer blending facilities in Elsie and Sutherland and a liquid blending facility in Grant. We’re also adding another liquid blending facility in Brule this winter.
Many area producers rely on our custom fertilizer applications to provide their fields with the nutrients needed to optimize crop production. We also provide same-day delivery for farmers who make their own applications, and our loading facilities have capacity of 200 tons/hour, ensuring that we’ll get customers in and out quickly if they pick up their order.
To maximize the return on your crop investment, our team of knowledgeable agronomists will customize the right fertility package for your fields and your bottom line. Our crop nutrient lineup includes products like:
- Urea 46-0-0
- Liquid UAN 32% (Urea Ammonium Nitrate)
- SUPER-U (Stablized Nitrogen)
- Liquid 10-34-0 and 6-24-6
- ATS (Ammonium Thiosulfate, 12-0-0-26S)
- MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate)
- AMS (Ammonium Sulfate)
- DAP (Diammonium Phosphate)
- Complete lineup of plant nutrition products from a number of manufacturers, including MAX-IN® micronutrients from WinField United
Hi-Line Co-op Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers
Hi-Line Cooperative offers its own proprietary line of nitrogen stabilizers that are specially formulated to help reduce the risk of nitrogen loss in area fields during different crop stages. Each of the products listed below has a different formulation, so click on the links below or call your local agronomist to learn which is the best fit for your situation.
Crop Protection Products
Hi-Line offers a complete line of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides from the industry leaders listed below to help prevent yield loss in your fields. In addition to specializing in custom ground applications, we also offer all products in bulk for direct to farm delivery or pickup.
One of our biggest strengths at Hi-Line Cooperative is making quality custom applications. To continue providing the high level of service that our customers value, we invested in brand new John Deere application equipment in 2019. We now have eight ground rigs for liquid applications and five row machines for dry applications to ensure we make accurate treatments when and where farmers want them. We can apply:
- Liquid and dry fertilizers
- Our own brand of nitrogen stabilizers
Contact your local Hi-Line Co-op agronomy advisor today to learn how we can help you maximize yield production with our custom applications.
- Keeps all your data in one place with connectivity across many equipment types, makes, models and systems. This enables easy collection, storage and viewing of field data for more of the inputs you manage during the season.
- Uncover valuable insights for next season with tools that help you analyze crop performance at the field level or by field zone. Use in-season imagery to identify issues early and take action to protect yield.
- Optimize inputs to maximize yield and profitability on every acre with variable rate seeding prescription tools, nitrogen management tools and fertility scripting tools.
Tips For Managing Drought-Stressed Fields
You can purchase the right equipment, seed and inputs to set your season up for success, but you can’t control the weather. Navigating the challenges of Mother Nature is one of th...
5 Ways to Find Success With Fungicides
It’s time to bust the myth once and for all that fungicides aren’t worth investing in. Research has continually shown yield advantages when a fungicide application is made. ...
6 Disease Management Tips for Corn and Soybeans
Diseases may already be showing up in your corn and soybean fields, so it’s a good time to be scouting your fields for early signs of trouble. With plenty of the season still left...
Maximize Plant Health at Key Growth Stages
Plant health is a lofty term that gets tossed around a lot in agronomic conversations. However, when you have a clear definition and actionable strategies, maximizing plant health becom...